ET Highway

  • Jana Iannello
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2011
      I just heard that the ET highway is going to be reopened and there will
      be events and a Megaevent......maybe in the fall.........that's all the
      info I have right now.......
      Jana
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2011
        Interesting!
        I hope they do work something out!

        Barb =it's about helping the local economy (which we DID -- and even the Alien Head is still doing)= Tygress

        I just heard that the ET highway is going to be reopened and there will
        be events and a Megaevent......maybe in the fall.........that's all the
        info I have right now.......
        Jana

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional