Fwd: FW: GPS Locater

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2011

      My word!

      Thanks, Carol! I was wondering where I was....

      ----

      "LUCK IS PREPAREDNESS FOR OPPORTUNITY"

      GPS Locater
      This is remarkable.  Gives the exact location within 2 feet or less!

       This actually works.

      It found me in 10 seconds.  It's amazing.  Must have been devised by the guys out at Lockheed in California .  Give this a try. It's truly amazing. It will give your location immediately!  Check out the link below. I was shocked to find EXACTLY where I am right now on Google Earth... NOT a house, or street but where I AM right now!  It's really unbelievable! I was surprised to know such a system exists. It is a GPS and will find the exact location of any Internet user in a second, using a sophisticated algorithm to do so..

                                                   http://www.darnay.com/iec/features/locator/index.html

      2550% Penny Stock Gains?
      Our last pick exploded 2550% - Join our newsletter for free picks!
      PennyStocksExpert.com
    • Jay Bingham
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2011

        ROTFL