New USA Geocoins

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2003
      Have you seen the new <A HREF="http://www.usageocoins.com/">USA
      Geocoins</A>? Nincehelser placed one in< <A
      HREF="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?
      ID=58592>Night's Plutonian Shore
      </A> > -- that's the first one I've seen. You log them on groundspeak
      just as if they were a regular travel bug. Interesting!!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
    • Mark Gessner
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2003
        Yeah, despite my fear of dark and spooky places, I had to venture out
        to Night's Plutonian Shore last night just to see one. Pretty cool.
        Sounds like someone partnered with groundspeak to get their numbered
        product traceable on the website as if they were real travel bugs.
        Neat looking coins.

        On Wednesday, March 19, 2003, at 12:27 PM, Candy Lind wrote:

        > Have you seen the new <A HREF="http://www.usageocoins.com/">USA
        > Geocoins</A>? Nincehelser placed one in< <A
        > HREF="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?
        > ID=58592>Night's Plutonian Shore
        > </A> > -- that's the first one I've seen. You log them on groundspeak
        > just as if they were a regular travel bug. Interesting!!
        >
        > Happy Trails,
        > Candy

        -mark