Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] NOMINATION TIME for the 2010 Austin Cach e Awards

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2011
      Not that I know of.
      You can do a pocket query, however, that specifies caches within 50 miles of GC142B and were published in 2010.
      This will not get the events, logs, or photos, however.

      If, like me, you do NOT keep your favorites list as you go, this is not an easy task (I just finished many hours of sorting). And so, right now, I applaud all of you who do take the time to nominate -- be it one cache only (your favorite of the year) or many across all the categories.  And I, myself, would rather see 'uneligible' caches, etc. nominated, and we sort them out later, than no nominations at all.

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2011
        On 4/3/2011 2:34 PM, John Baker wrote:

        I did a PQ but I'm sure I did it wrong cause I only got 113 that were eligible.....Barb, can you post the events that occurred during that year?  I can't remember them all now.....
        Jana

        I know that I ran a gpx file from geocaching.com, my finds placed from Jan 1/10 through Dec. 31/10. Now...i know which were out of area. There is a distance search, but not sure if you can put it in from a certain cache or not. then, when I did a "preview search" of my files...which can be done instantly, I was able to look through the list. I nominated within about 10 minutes of doing this. Maybe that can help some.

        John aka thenkengrene

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2011
          er... no.
          It's quicker for you to do this through your profile -- just click Show All Logs for Geocaches, then click Attended to shorten the list. Scroll down to the 2010 dates.

          -B

[...]

          Groupon™ Official Site
          Groupon.com