Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Newbie Milestone

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2011
      You're always welcome here!  If anybody understands how addictive this sport is, it's us!
      Cheers,

      On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 9:27 PM, Bill Ellis <sille777@...> wrote:

      I wanted to take a second and thank all those who made me feel so welcomed last weekend as a brand new geocacher.
      The bug has bitten me hard.  I really enjoyed the caching and the events a week ago.  I have set out on my own this past week and I am now closing in on 50 caches, which I should easily get by the end of this weekend.  I even have my first hide placed and awaiting the reviewer to publish.

      Thanks for allowing me to share this early Milestone.

      Bill / ZionZR2

    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2011
        Howdy Bill,
        It was great to meet you too! And your hiding too, wow!!!! WELCOME!
        Esther/BGTx

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2011
          Glad to have you, Bill! You are also welcome to join us on Facebook. Just search for Central Texas Geocachers.

          We look forward to finding your first cache hide, and seeing you at future events!

          Lisa
          BackroadsGal