OT: riverside/montopolis area apartments

  • al_allen327
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      This is off topic but Geocachers are everywhere and I trust your opinions.

      Ahold high school friend of mine is sending her baby girl to Austin to go to ACC. (I don't know which campus). But they want her to have a clean, affordable apartment close to plenty of places to work and at least one ACC Campus.

      I know riverside has been the student Mecca for years but the online reviews for apartments are nothing but a bunch of spoiled brats with the Austin-rental- sticker shock syndrome.

      Can someone please suggest some places near Riverside that are clean and affordable? Preferably one that hasn't had a homicide in the last 5 years...

      Thanks heaps,
      Audra/semik