Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Looking for another geocaching icon?

  • Dana Simmang
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2011
      Thanks for the information!  I visit NE Texas frequently to visit family and will have to get to this sometime in the next few months!

      Dana / aggiemd91

      On 3/30/11 8:59 AM, Kevin (KoosKoos) wrote:

      Posted on the TXGA forum:

      http://www.texasgeocaching.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=51796#post51796

      "For anyone who does not have the GPS Adventure Exhibit icon, there is
      one in Texarkana Arkansas (GC2Q340) at theDiscovery Place Children's
      Museum from March 31, 2011 through September 18, 2011.
      Museum Hours of Operation: Tuesday-Saturday, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
      Admission: Kids 4 and under free, ages 5 and older $4.50."

      Did you know that there was a TXGA forum? Have you stopped by to see
      what's going on in other parts of the state? Check it out some
      time....plenty of friendly folks there too.

      Kevin
      KoosKoos