Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Filtering attributes

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2011
      Theoretically, the 1 star terrain caches are supposed to be handicapped accessible!  Also, there's a Handicapped Accessible attribute, which IS searchable in a pocket query, but only if the cache owner has selected that particular attribute for their caches.

      Cheers,

      On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Hilton <Hilton@...> wrote:

      Hi all. Today someone asked me if you can filter for handicapped access
      through GC.com. Not yet but I did find some macros through GSAK's page.
      Here's one that looks good.

      http://gsak.net/board/index.php?showtopic=13361&st=0&#entry89638

      TheFoods (Jeanne)