Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Major Increase of Logged Finds with NO Co mments

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2011
      Obi Wan voice: You must do what you see fit, of course.

      From: Matthew Manning <bananapoo@...>
      To: CentralTexa...

      Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 16:51:59 -0600

      Groundspeak has come out in the past and said that logs are optional.� If it is a series cache, I do...

      Gov't Urges Homeowners to Refinance
      If you owe under $729k you probably qualify for Gov't Refi Programs
      SeeRefinanceRates.com

      Gov't Urges Homeowners to Refinance
      If you owe under $729k you probably qualify for Gov't Refi Programs
      SeeRefinanceRates.com
    • angelikafuller
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2011
        As a newbie cache hider, I greatly appreciate comments/stories because that's how I know that I hid a successful cache. I did have a log that only had "tik"; if it's a caching acronym, I've never seen it before...

        kissgppa4