Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Major Increase of Logged Finds with NO Co mments

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2011
      =shrug=
      Even series caches require maintenance (sometimes more than singletons)!

      I myself think a good log is a courtesy to the cache owner.
      After all, why do owners put them out there? But to hear about experiences.
      At least TFTC tells the owner you cared enough to bother an eensie bit.
      Nothing? meh

      I'm NOT saying everyone should be as crazed as I am. No, no, no. This is one of those things I do to challenge MYself.
      But hey, four words aren't that hard -- it's a way of saying, "thank you." And more? Love it. Thank you. My cache placing work actually means something.

      That's my mileage -- and, no, I won't deride (at least not in public) or delete a blank log.

      BarbJ/Tygres

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2011
          Obi Wan voice: You must do what you see fit, of course.

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2011
            As a newbie cache hider, I greatly appreciate comments/stories because that's how I know that I hid a successful cache. I did have a log that only had "tik"; if it's a caching acronym, I've never seen it before...

            kissgppa4