Huntsville must do caches?

  • Dana Simmang
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2011
      We plan to hang around a couple of extra days after the TX Challenge for
      the beginning of spring break. Any recommendations on must see caches
      in the Huntsville area or between Austin & there?

      Thanks!
      Dana / aggiemd91
    • Barbara
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2 8:30 PM
        Any suggestions on great caches yet? We'll be there plus two days, also.
        GiGi an JoJo

        Barbara ;)

        On Feb 28, 2011, at 7:25 PM, Dana Simmang <dana@...> wrote:

        We plan to hang around a couple of extra days after the TX Challenge for
        the beginning of spring break. Any recommendations on must see caches
        in the Huntsville area or between Austin & there?

        Thanks!
        Dana / aggiemd91

      • Mike Terry
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4 6:51 AM
          Here are some popular caches in the area.

          Four Cache Loop Multi - about a 10 mile hike.  Patch in the final.
           D. B. Cooper Jr. Puzzle - Can be found while hiking the Four Cache Loop.
          One Cache Loop (with 4 stops)  Multi - Shorter version of Four Cache Loop. About 6-7 mile hike.  Pathtag in final

          I can't guarantee the patches and pathtags won't run out with so many cachers coming into the area.

          Mike
          MTcachers