NOMINATIONS OPEN for the 2010 Austin Cache Awards

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
      "The time has come," Soaring Eagle said,
      "To rank best 2010 caches.”
      So get you to the web page now
      Nominate your favorite dashes!

      Yes, folks, it’s time to nominate your favorites for the 2010 Austin Cache Awards.
      Simply (!) settle on your favorite Austin area caches, events, logs, & photos, then point your browser toward http://tinyurl.com/ctgca

      You do not need to nominate a cache in every category, and you can submit the form multiple times to nominate more than one favorite in a category.

      Nominations are open NOW, and will continue until April 15th. Voting will begin on April 16th, and continue until May 31st.

      To be eligible, nominated caches must have been placed in 2010, events occurred in 2010, and logs & photos must have been posted in 2010. Nominees must fall within 50 miles of the State Capitol -- Cache GC142B will be used as the reference point. Except for events, all nominated caches must be active and remain so throughout the nominating and voting periods. (Logs and photos do not have that restriction.)

      Note! Premium Members, the committee strongly encourages that you also "Favorite" the caches you nominate. The number of “favorite” rankings will have some impact on the final selection.

      So go vote already!

      Your friendly 2010 Austin Cache Awards Nagger, Tygress

      $65/Hr Job - 25 Openings
      Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access
      Channel11NewsReport.com
    • Matthew A
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
        I have retrieved my finds list from GSAK that qualify and have reviewed my notes. I am currently compiling and dividing them into the appropriate categories and will submit my nominations soon.

        Matthew mda_taz

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
          Awesome!

          BarbJ =applause= Tygress

          I have retrieved my finds list from GSAK that qualify and have reviewed my notes.  I am currently compiling and dividing them into the appropriate categories and will submit my nominations soon.

          Matthew    mda_taz

          > "The time has come," Soaring Eagle said,"To rank best 2010 caches.&rdquo;So get you to the web page nowNominate your favorite dashes! Yes, folks, it&rsquo;s time to nominate your favorites for the 2010 Austin Cache Awards.Simply (!) settle on your favorite Austin area caches, events, logs, & photos, then point your browser toward http://tinyurl.com/ctgca You do not need to nominate a cache in every category, and you can submit the form multiple times to nominate more than one favorite in a category. Nominations are open NOW, and will continue until April 15th. Voting will begin on April 16th, and continue until May 31st.  To be eligible, nominated caches must have been placed in 2010, events occurred in 2010, and logs & photos must have been posted in 2010. Nominees must fall within 50 miles of the State Capitol -- Cache GC142B will be used as the reference point. Except for events, all nominated caches must be active and remain so throughout the nominating and voting periods. (Logs and photos do not have that restriction.) Note! Premium Members, the committee strongly encourages that you also "Favorite" the caches you nominate. The number of &ldquo;favorite&rdquo; rankings will have some impact on the final selection. So go vote already! Your friendly 2010 Austin Cache Awards Nagger, Tygress
          > $65/Hr Job - 25 Openings
          > Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access
          > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d6be840acf785fa264st01vuc

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: