Re: 10th anniversary event swag

  • lizeebie
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2011
      the t-shirts for this event seem to run ok on the sizes. If anything, they might run just a little bit big, but please don't hold me to that!

      The logo is approximately 3.5 x 2.75 and will be on the left hand side, embroidered on a navy blue t-shirt. $16.75, order at www.geocachingaustin.com by 3/4 and we should have it for you at the event.

      Geocoins ARE in the works. At the moment, the supply will be VERY limited. You should be hearing more about these in the next few days.

      Liz/Lizeebie