2011 Texas Challenge - CenTex

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25 10:24 AM
      Just a reminder to those new to the planet. We have a group for the Texas Challenge. It's called 2011 Texas Challenge - CenTex If you're going to the the Challenge and playing for CenTex, come look.
    • semperquestio
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25 11:45 AM
        Wish we were going. Just cancelled our reservations this morning. Now I just hope we can make the 10th Anniversary event.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25 1:02 PM
          =ears pricking=
          Que?

          here, have some of these
          =HUGS=

          BarbJ/Tygress

          Wish we were going.  Just cancelled our reservations this morning.  Now I just hope we can make the 10th Anniversary event.

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

          > Just a reminder to those new to the planet.  We have a group for the Texas Challenge.  It's called   2011 Texas Challenge - CenTex   If you're going to the the Challenge and playing for CenTex, come look.

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          Refinance as low as 2.875%
          Most loans under $729K are eligible for Government Refinance Programs
          theeasyloansite.com