Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Event Planning Meeting - GC2ND17

  • Rich and Di Michelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2011
      Just a friendly reminder that there's a fun event this afternoon at Matt's El Rancho at 4pm.  We'll be talking about the 10th anniversary event, but please come even if you have no interest in that.  (and how could you not?)

      SoftScienceOfficer says that there is a clown on the patio Saturday evenings, with face painting and balloons, so bring the kids!  Will the sun peek out from behind these clouds by then??

      --Di
      dirich92

      On Feb 10, 2011, at 1:21 PM, lizeebie wrote:

      Cross posting from the 10th Anniversary Event Group!

      Just in case folks don't get the emails for the upcoming events...or maybe the
      event is out of the area of your notice...

      Di has set up the next planning meeting as an actual event in itself. So, come
      participate in the planning AND receive a smiley!

      Details here:

      http://coord.info/GC2ND17

      Liz