Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Night caching was so much fun the oth er night ....

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2011

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara" <bjdukette@...> wrote:

      > Let's do it again!!! tomorrow night, Friday, for the cemetary caches.  Now... does anyone KNOW which caches these are? And will you join 1Carlin and me as we take another walk on the dark side?
      > Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

      In the order we found them

      GC2H9M5Halloween Hokey Pokey - Verse 2
      GC2H9MTHalloween Hokey Pokey - Verse 3
      GC2H9J4Halloween Hokey Pokey - Verse 1
      GC2H9Q6Halloween Hokey Pokey - Verse 4
      GC2H9QWHalloween Hokey Pokey - Verse 5
      GC2HAK0Halloween Hokey Pokey - Verse 8
      GC2HAJYHalloween Hokey Pokey – Verse 7
      GC2HAK2Halloween Hokey Pokey - Verse 9
      GC2HAJVHalloween Hokey Pokey – Verse 6

      There is a simple multi ...
      GC2GRKVcyvamp
       I think it's near Verse 9 or 7, which you can do at the same time.

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Mortgage Rates Hit 2.99%
      If you owe under $729k you probably qualify for Gov't Refi Programs
      SeeRefinanceRates.com