Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Austin on Wednesday

  • Denise Vajdak
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16 4:55 PM
      I found the Rock that Rolls on the 10-10-10 at 10:10 am event in Manor.  We picked up a couple of virtuals right there around the Main Building on campus. Didn't make it to these others, but there will be other days.  I had to get home to Snook to pick up my son by 5:30.  I was really hoping the webcam would be working, but I heard it was out of commission right now, so we didn't even try that one.

      Denise E. Vajdak  ><>
      http://denisevajdak.us     http://facebook.com/denisevajdak     http://twitter.com/nativtxn

      Geocaching - Where YOU are the search engine!

      On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Dirk <dirkvanderploeg@...> wrote:

      Hey! This is one of my favs in the area:
      Turtle Pond Cache GC2AVK4

      This is one of the few moving caches left and it's (currently) nearby:
      The Rock that Rolls GCCF79

      This is my own for what it's worth, but I always thought it was neat:
      Austin Homegrown 8 GC27H7A