Geobeagle Help

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2011
      Hi!

      Question for anyone out there who uses Geobeagle on their smartphone.

      Where the heck does one delete old data? I've now got something like 10,000 caches stored in the phone. I've gone through when it is hooked up as a disk drive and deleted everything that looks like it is related to geocaching. Still, the old caches persist. Any suggestions or thoughts?

      Thanks,

      Russ the bewildered Waterweasel
    • Denise Vajdak
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2011
        Unless you've changed the defaults, GeoBeagle looks in the "Download" folder on your phone.  Check there for old GPX files. At least that's the way it is on my Droid.

        Denise E. Vajdak  ><>
        http://denisevajdak.us     http://facebook.com/denisevajdak     http://twitter.com/nativtxn

        Geocaching - Where YOU are the search engine!

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2011
          I replace those on a regular basis.  There is also a data file folder that I've deleted.  Still 10K plus caches . . .

          Thanks for the thought, though!

          Russ the Waterweasel