2011 Texas Challenge Weekend

  • al_allen327
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      We're almost a month out and its looking like I'm going to be able to attend the Texas Challenge. I have a conflict that will prevent me from coming out Friday night, but I hope to be there in time for the competition Saturday morning and I would like to stay for the CITO event Sunday morning.

      I'm writing to see who all is planning to camp from CenTex and whether you have any space for me to pitch a small tent Saturday night? I'm not committing at this point, I'm just exploring my options. I will have a small dog with me, just so you know. I will happily pay my portion of the site rental fee, just don't want to reserve a spot just for pup and I.

      Feel free to contact me offlist --> al_allen327 at yahoo dot com

      Thanks,
      Audra/Semik