note ROAD CLOSURE while caching this weekend!

  • moosiegirltx
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2011
      TxDOT will be putting steel spans on the flyovers, working over the main lanes, at 35 and Ben White this weekend, so be aware that going will be ULTRA SLOW through there starting (I think they said) 5am Saturday morning and ending (hopefully!) by drive time on Monday.

      Candy
      moosiegirl
    • moosiegirltx
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2011
        ADDITIONAL NOTE about the road closure - they announced today that tolls on the toll roads EAST of IH35 will be WAIVED during the closure (that's 9PM Friday night til 6PM Sunday). W00T!

        Candy

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "moosiegirltx" <candylind@...> wrote:

        > TxDOT will be putting steel spans on the flyovers, working over the main lanes, at 35 and Ben White this weekend, so be aware that going will be ULTRA SLOW through there starting (I think they said) 5am Saturday morning and ending (hopefully!) by drive time on Monday.
        >
        > Candy
        > moosiegirl

      • Victor Engel
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 11, 2011
          Only 130 and 45.

          On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 12:19 PM, moosiegirltx <candylind@...> wrote:
          ADDITIONAL NOTE about the road closure - they announced today that tolls on the toll roads EAST of IH35 will be WAIVED during the closure (that's 9PM Friday night til 6PM Sunday). W00T!

          Candy

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "moosiegirltx" <candylind@...> wrote:

          > TxDOT will be putting steel spans on the flyovers, working over the main lanes, at 35 and Ben White this weekend, so be aware that going will be ULTRA SLOW through there starting (I think they said) 5am Saturday morning and ending (hopefully!) by drive time on Monday.
          >
          > Candy
          > moosiegirl

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

        • semperquestio
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 11, 2011
            For clarification it is 130, 45S and the part of 45N from 130 to I35. The remainder of 45N and all other tollways will be charging tolls as usual.

            Statesman article - http://tinyurl.com/47meq5a