RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: This Is Outrageous!

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2011

      I have not looked into how widespread the jamming will be, but if it is widespread, unless my phone is capable of filtering out the unwanted signals I will certainly be forced out of geocaching if this is allowed to proceed. I am also certain that many other geocachers will be in the same boat, unable to afford to upgrade their units if they are forced to purchase new units due to inadequate filtering in their current units.

      +-+ Jay - BingOGT