Post-Event Event

  • jestrrrulz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2011
      At one time, someone in the group suggested a Segway Tour as an after event event. It was axed because of the cost. Groupon has a deal today for $32 pp for the 90 minute tour. 14+ on the age limit. With 8 or more people participating, the tour can be customized. I may do this with some of my friends, but it'd also be fun with a geo-group.

      The $ could be high for some, but let me know who/if any are interested. The Groupon deal ends at 1:30 pm tomorrow and can be used through the beginning of May. There are a few additional restrictions. If enough are interested and go through with the purchase, I will put together an event before the tour and arrange the after event event.

      JestrRulz / Jeri