Where to take my meetup?

  • Opalblade
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2011
      I've been asked to take the group of ladies in a meetup I'm in geocaching.  Most of the girls are Central or South so was hoping someone might know of a North Austin or North Central Austin trail that is picturesque, has at least a few quality geocaches, and won't be hip murder for my 6 month pregnant bod.  Any ideas? :)

      --
      Laura Wells

      AustinMommies.com Founder
      www.AustinMommies.com
      free to join ~ five counties ~ forums & events
    • Mrs. Captain Picard