Re: Congratulations! You have been awarded the Utah State Souvenir.

  • penguin5374
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2011
      Okay, got it figured out.  Apparently, I found a moving cache in Killeen that was originally published in Utah.  The GC code is GC87C.  The name of the cache is "JAC0B's MOVING Cache #1", though, when I found it, it was called, "Eagles" ( MacGyver MOVING Cache # 30 ).

      I don't consider it a true Utah find.  I'd delete my found log on it if it wouldn't throw off my milestone finds.  And since I don't reckon there's any way I could refuse the souvenir, I suppose I'll have to make a trip up there to validate it.  Ugh.

      Mark
      (BewareOfPenguin)

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2011
        Not me, as yet . . .