Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Congratulations! You have been awarded the Utah ...

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011
      I did a moving cache from Oregon and I have that in my portfolio now ;)

      S6sputnik/Shawn

      In a message dated 2/2/2011 10:27:55 P.M. Central Standard Time, denise.vajdak@... writes:

      Did you do a moving cache that originated there?

      Denise E. Vajdak  ><>
      http://denisevajdak.us     http://facebook.com/denisevajdak     http://twitter.com/nativtxn

      Geocaching - Where YOU are the search engine!

      On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 10:16 PM, penguin5374 <bewareofpenguin@...> wrote:

      Yeah.  Just one small problem: I've never cached in Utah!  In fact, I don't recall if I've ever even BEEN to Utah.  Has anyone else had a problem with receiving a souvenir they didn't earn?  Just wondering.

      Mark
      (BewareOfPenguin)