Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Congratulations! You have been awarded the Utah State Souvenir.

  • Denise Vajdak
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2011
      Did you do a moving cache that originated there?

      Denise E. Vajdak  ><>
      http://denisevajdak.us     http://facebook.com/denisevajdak     http://twitter.com/nativtxn

      Geocaching - Where YOU are the search engine!

      On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 10:16 PM, penguin5374 <bewareofpenguin@...> wrote:

      Yeah.  Just one small problem: I've never cached in Utah!  In fact, I don't recall if I've ever even BEEN to Utah.  Has anyone else had a problem with receiving a souvenir they didn't earn?  Just wondering.

      Mark
      (BewareOfPenguin)

    • penguin5374
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2011
        Okay, got it figured out.  Apparently, I found a moving cache in Killeen that was originally published in Utah.  The GC code is GC87C.  The name of the cache is "JAC0B's MOVING Cache #1", though, when I found it, it was called, "Eagles" ( MacGyver MOVING Cache # 30 ).

        I don't consider it a true Utah find.  I'd delete my found log on it if it wouldn't throw off my milestone finds.  And since I don't reckon there's any way I could refuse the souvenir, I suppose I'll have to make a trip up there to validate it.  Ugh.

        Mark
        (BewareOfPenguin)

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2011
          Not me, as yet . . .