Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Geocaching.com discussion board

  • Tony Fannin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2003
      --- Mark Gessner <mgessner@...> wrote:
      > I just posted a cache yesterday, "Night's Plutonian
      > Shore (GCE4E0):

      Heh, man, great minds think alike. I already set out
      reflectors in a different park to do this same thing.
      I was waiting to finish it up this coming week.

      Also, I was waiting on a TB tag to come so I could do
      a 'football' TB exactly like the hot-potato TB. I was
      even going to do North vs. South. Only difference was
      I set the dividing line at a parallel instead of the
      river because there are so many more caches north of
      the river than south.

      I guess when I have ideas I need to get 'em done right
      away before someone else does. :)

      Tony

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com