looking for a cacher....

  • Rich and Di Michelson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2011
      If this sounds like you, please email me! You came to the 1st planning event for the 10th anniversary event. You interned (or something like that!) at Groundspeak. You are in Austin on semester breaks. Is this you? I need to ask you to be our Groundspeak liaison.

      OR...if this doesn't sound like you, but you would like to be our Groundspeak liaison, please let me know!

      --Di
      dirich92
    • EDWARD ANDERSON
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 30, 2011
        You're looking for Adaman797. I think he's in CA now, but he did intern at Groundspeak.

        ~Ed/SSP

      • shawnolsen@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 30, 2011
          I second that!
          Shawn/s6sputnik

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 2011
            Adam, aka adaman797

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Rich and Di Michelson <dirich92@...> wrote:

            > If this sounds like you, please email me! You came to the 1st planning event for the 10th anniversary event. You interned (or something like that!) at Groundspeak. You are in Austin on semester breaks. Is this you? I need to ask you to be our Groundspeak liaison.
            >
            > OR...if this doesn't sound like you, but you would like to be our Groundspeak liaison, please let me know!
            >
            > --Di
            > dirich92

          • adaman797
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 5, 2011
              It is me indeed! I'm sorry I do not show me electronic face around here enough... :)

              I would be glad to be the liaison. :)

              Adam (adaman797)