Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Doomspore Jan 28th!!

  • Pam Tobias
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2011
      Oh crap.  Forgot to update.  If anybody sees this in time, don't wait for me.  Cedar is still a problem to be avoided.  Have fun!

      Pam/pblt

      On Jan 28, 2011, at 5:57 PM, Jim wrote:

      Yikes, I haven't been paying attention. I'm gonna bring at least one kid, but I'll likely be pressed to get there by 7:00. I'll get there as soon as I can, hoping to join the group. SSO also wants to join tonight. Yehaw...