Milestones Event...this Saturday

  • thenkengrene
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2011
      I wanna go...and get the cache series that is published as part of that event. However, due to my recent knee surgery I can't keep getting in and out of my car to get the caches. I can drive my car. I'm looking for a ride or to be the driver and others go with me and they can jump in and out of the car and grab the caches. We would have to leave early on Saturday in order to grab all of them.

      Let me know if you are interested in one way or the other.

      John aka thenkengrene