Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Geocaching.com discussion board

  • Mark Gessner
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2003
      I just posted a cache yesterday, "Night's Plutonian Shore (GCE4E0):
      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=58592. It's a
      night-only cache after a half mile trek through a wooded trail deep
      into the forest. I haven't rigged up any glow-in-the-dark reflector
      eyes like wildman cache though. First-finder bonus is a brand new $25
      scorpion knife.
      -mark
      aka 'lowracer'

      On Saturday, March 15, 2003, at 12:13 PM, BeOnTheLookOut wrote:

      > I have been reading the geocaching.com discussion board and I came
      > across a thread titled Looking to Be Scared.
      > http://opentopic.groundspeak.com/0/OpenTopic?
      > a=tpc&s=1750973553&f=3810966883&m=2940913555
      > Anyway, what I am wondering is if any of you know of caches in the
      > Austin area similar to this. I am interested in reading the logs for
      > caches like Wildman Creek, and maybe taking a trip to them myself.
      > Kind of exciting to me. I thought that you guys would know.
      > Thanks, Brandy

      -mark
    • Tony Fannin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2003
        --- Mark Gessner <mgessner@...> wrote:
        > I just posted a cache yesterday, "Night's Plutonian
        > Shore (GCE4E0):

        Heh, man, great minds think alike. I already set out
        reflectors in a different park to do this same thing.
        I was waiting to finish it up this coming week.

        Also, I was waiting on a TB tag to come so I could do
        a 'football' TB exactly like the hot-potato TB. I was
        even going to do North vs. South. Only difference was
        I set the dividing line at a parallel instead of the
        river because there are so many more caches north of
        the river than south.

        I guess when I have ideas I need to get 'em done right
        away before someone else does. :)

        Tony

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com