TheFoods Travel Bug Race is over!

  • poofy1369
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
      Just wanted to let everyone know the winner of our travel bug race!

      CONGRATULATIONS CADRAKE!

      This was a race between 3 travel racers for a prize. The 3 competitors wereTB3JB1X and TB3JBXW and TB3JB1X.

      The Red Racer won the race with the most caches/cachers and MILES! This one went far!

      Blue came in second and Green came in third.

      Prizes will be given at an event to be posted soon.

      Thanks for playing and hope to see you for the next round of races when the TB's all come home.

      Hilton, Jeanne and John
      TheFoods
    • Jana Iannello