Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Charlie on the news

  • Dana Simmang
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2011
      Glad to hear all is ok!  ...and the weather may be prettier tomorrow!

      Dana/aggiemd91

      On 1/4/11 9:13 AM, bcfroma wrote:

      Hi everybody.

      I'm okay. I live on the 6th floor and the fire was on the 8th floor on the opposite side of the building. The fire was limited to the 8th floor and there was smoke damage on the 7th floor on up. Some units below the fire suffered water damage, but my unit was not one of them.

      So the only things I lost was a night of sleep and a day of caching. I was planning on going out and hitting 10K today, but now I am going to take a nap instead.

      May you all have a happy and prosperous 2011.

      Backwards Charlie from Austin