Milestone Miles - The Event is getting closer!

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      So far, I have 38 cachers who have posted milestones for my Milestone Miles event (GC2KE66)  www.coord.info/GC2KE66.  We need lots more if we're truly going to make this into a MILES of Milestones string.  Remember, the idea is that you will post your milestone to the event page and I will place a cache for your milestone.  The milestone can be your number of finds, your years of geocaching, your first FTF, number of hides, or someone has even posted their number of years married to their favorite caching partner!  It doesn't matter what your milestone is, we want to celebrate it with you!

      If you think you need help reaching a milestone, just post something to the group.  Maybe we can get something organized!

      Cheers,