Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Charlie on the news

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2011
      Glad to hear that you and your unit are both OK.

      Russ the waterweasel

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2011
        enjoy your nap! And that 10K when you hit it!
        =HUGS!=

        BarbJ =relief!!!= Tygress

        I'm okay.  I live on the 6th floor and the fire was on the 8th floor on the opposite side of the building.  The fire was limited to the 8th floor and there was smoke damage on the 7th floor on up.  Some units below the fire suffered water damage, but my unit was not one of them.

        So the only things I lost was a night of sleep and a day of caching.  I was planning on going out and hitting 10K today, but now I am going to take a nap instead.

        May you all have a happy and prosperous 2011.

        Backwards Charlie from Austin

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

        > I couldn't help but notice that Charlie spoke like a true cacher..."I
        > didn't see anything"  DNF!
        >
        > Charlie please let us know if we can help out!
        >
        > Shawn/S6sputnik
        >

        > In a message dated 1/3/2011 10:12:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        > mrscaptainpicard@... writes:
        >

        > I hope he'll let us know if there's anything we can do to help.
        >

        > Julie
        > Mrs. Captain Picard
        >
        > On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 10:04 PM, _gumbietygress@..._
        > (mailto:gumbietygress@...)  <_gumbietygress@..._ (mailto:gumbietygress@...) >
        > wrote:
        >

        > Backwards Charlie just was interviewed on KVUE breaking news.
        > The good news, he lives on the 6th floor and the fire was on the  8th...
        >
        > Whoa! Too much excitement my friend -- but you surely interview  well!
        >
        > =HUGS=
        >
        > Barb =wait, I KNOW him!!!!= Tygress

        > _Globe Life  Insurance
        > $1* Buys $50,000 Life  Insurance. Adults or Children. No Medical Exam.
        > _ (http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/4d229c515e740ac0933st01vuc)
        > _CoverageFor1Dollar.com_
        > (http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/4d229c515e740ac0933st01vuc)

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        Mortgage Rates Hit 2.99%
        If you owe under $729k you probably qualify for Gov't Refi Programs
        SeeRefinanceRates.com
      • Dana Simmang
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2011
          Glad to hear all is ok!  ...and the weather may be prettier tomorrow!

          Dana/aggiemd91