Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Wayne!

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 3, 2011
      That guy is racking up the states, for sure!  Congratulations, Wayne!

      On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Jana Iannello <cybercat@...> wrote:

      Did anyone notice Wayne just hit 15K? Give it up for WAYNE, The
      Outlaw!! Congratulations! It has been my honor to go on many a caching
      trip with Wayne, and he is a class act. He is truly missed in the
      CenTex community. We love you, Wayne!

    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 3, 2011

        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 4, 2011
          Woot! Woot!

          Russ the waterweasel

          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 4, 2011

            Wayne…. the gearjammin, geocaching… outlaw man!  Souper nice accomplishment and couldn’t happen to a better cacher (or truckdriver).  Congratulations

            Steve/mogasman