Re: Wayne!

  • moosiegirltx
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 3, 2011
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jana Iannello <cybercat@...> wrote:

      > Did anyone notice Wayne just hit 15K? Give it up for WAYNE, The
      > Outlaw!! Congratulations!

      I'll say thanks for him, since he's on the road. He may not realize he's passed 15K until he reads this! LOL

      Candy
      moosiegirl
    • Mrs. Captain Picard
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 3, 2011
        That guy is racking up the states, for sure!  Congratulations, Wayne!

        On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Jana Iannello <cybercat@...> wrote:

        Did anyone notice Wayne just hit 15K? Give it up for WAYNE, The
        Outlaw!! Congratulations! It has been my honor to go on many a caching
        trip with Wayne, and he is a class act. He is truly missed in the
        CenTex community. We love you, Wayne!

      • Esther Lopez
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 3, 2011

          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 4, 2011
            Woot! Woot!

            Russ the waterweasel

            > Did anyone notice Wayne just hit 15K? Give it up for WAYNE, The
            > Outlaw!! Congratulations!

            I'll say thanks for him, since he's on the road. He may not realize he's passed 15K until he reads this! LOL

            Candy
            moosiegirl

          • Steve Fite
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 4, 2011

              Wayne…. the gearjammin, geocaching… outlaw man!  Souper nice accomplishment and couldn’t happen to a better cacher (or truckdriver).  Congratulations

              Steve/mogasman