Just an FYI about Backwards Charlie

  • moosiegirltx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Don't know who else might have noticed that the condo that had the fire downtown is the one where Backwards Charlie lives. I called him, he said yes indeed, it's his building. He told me his unit didn't burn, but everyone had to leave the building. It will take until sometime tomorrow before the Fire Dept. can get all the smoke out.

      He promised to call or let us know here if he needs any help with cleanup or "whatever" once he gets back in.

      I just saw him on KVUE news!!

      Candy
      moosiegirl