Caching buddy

  • Cindy Lou Who
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2011
      My job is interesting in that I am free during the day between 9 and 2 to do some caching or what I please. I would like someone who could go caching during this time one day a week, possibly mid week. If caching on the west side or out by Castroville, all the better, less driving. Haven't cached much in the last few years and really want to start again.