Who's up for a trip to Somerville Lake?

  • moosiegirltx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
      Saturday, Jan 15, Brazos Valley Geocachers are having a CITO event on the 2 miles of Park Road they have adopted at Birch Creek S.P. on Lake Somerville. Who's up for making a day of it and helping them on their Adopt-a-Highway?

      Candy
    • moosiegirltx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "moosiegirltx" <candylind@...> wrote:

        > Saturday, Jan 15, Brazos Valley Geocachers are having a CITO event on the 2 miles of Park Road they have adopted at Birch Creek S.P. on Lake Somerville. Who's up for making a day of it and helping them on their Adopt-a-Highway?
        >
        > Candy

        I suppose it would help if I supplied a link:

        www.coord.info/GC2KPYV

        Candy
        moosiegirl