Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] iPod Touch - available geocaching apps

  • Mike Detlefsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
      I find that the GC.com app isn’t very useful. Geosphere is an order of magnitude easier (for me) to use, works better without a cell phone connection than the GC app, and the developer is constantly working to add features.

      Both apps will work on an iPod Touch, iPad, or iPhone.

      If you live in the Austin/Round Rock area, we can arrange to meet for coffee or something, and I'll give you a hands-on demo.

      Mike