Re: 2011 Resolutions

  • busybeetoni
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 2, 2011
      Hit 200 finds (I'm currently at 74)
      Exercise more (gc'ing is helping with that one)
      Hide more gc's (so far 2)
      Be grateful for finding an outdoor sport I love
      Lose the proverbial 20 lbs

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "djdirkdiggla" <dirkvanderploeg@...> wrote:

      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "axxiues" <axxiues@> wrote:
      > >
      > > List of 2011 resolutions....
      > >
      > Good thread!
      >
      > Lose 20-50 lbs (20 being realistic, 50 being my reach)
      >
      > Quit smoking (which is basically done as of a month ago--I found if you start a new years resolution early it's more likely).
      >
      > Hit 300 finds
      >
      > Place some good hides
      >
      > :)
      >
      > Happy NE everyone!!!
      >

      > > Come people what would they be...
      > >
      > > Here are mine:......
      > >
      > > Reach 1000 caches
      > >
      > > Go to 2011 Texas Challenge (even if I have to hike there)
      > >
      > > To particpate in the 10 year anniversary
      > >
      > > Fly an airplane...
      > >
      > > Jump out of an airplane
      > >
      > > Scuba diving...
      > >
      > > Lose 45-50 pounds (more)
      > >
      > > Go horseback riding

      > > Go to Las Vegas..
      > >
      > > See the Grand Canyon
      > >
      > > See Nasa station in Houston.
      > >
      > > See Washington DC
      > >
      > > Remember to give thanks for what I have and what to give and to remember Im only human. Life goes on no matter what happens.
      > >
      > > Yes, I will come to more events/outings.
      > >
      > > WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?

    • Doc
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 15, 2011
        Wanting to get out and do a full day (and I mean full day followed up with dinner at...  oh, I don't know...  Olive Garden?  heh, heh...)  of geocaching tomorrow with friends.  Who's game?

        Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)
        aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)
        aka Barry, Son of Watt (Renaissance)

      • Bill Ellis
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 15, 2011
          The Wife and I are going to tackle the 12 caches around Mary Moore Searight Park in South Austin this Saturday Morning. Any are welcome!

          On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:

          Wanting to get out and do a full day (and I mean full day followed up with dinner at...  oh, I don't know...  Olive Garden?  heh, heh...)  of geocaching tomorrow with friends.  Who's game?

        • Jim
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
            The only resolution I think I've ever kept is also the last one I ever made: To no longer make resolutions.

            Thus far, I've kept to that one for many many years.

            That said, I do like your list.

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "axxiues" <axxiues@...> wrote:

            > List of 2011 resolutions....
            >
            > Come people what would they be...
            >
            > Here are mine:......
            >
            > Reach 1000 caches
            >
            > Go to 2011 Texas Challenge (even if I have to hike there)
            >
            > To particpate in the 10 year anniversary
            >
            > Fly an airplane...
            >
            > Jump out of an airplane
            >
            > Scuba diving...
            >
            > Lose 45-50 pounds (more)
            >
            > Go horseback riding

            > Go to Las Vegas..
            >
            > See the Grand Canyon
            >
            > See Nasa station in Houston.
            >
            > See Washington DC
            >
            > Remember to give thanks for what I have and what to give and to remember Im only human. Life goes on no matter what happens.
            >
            > Yes, I will come to more events/outings.
            >
            > WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?

          • Victor Engel
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
              Me, too!

              On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Jim <budlah@...> wrote:
              > The only resolution I think I've ever kept is also the last one I ever made:  To no longer make resolutions.
              >
              > Thus far, I've kept to that one for many many years.
              >
              > That said, I do like your list.

            • Dirk
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
                I've kept mine. Not had a cig or dip since before Christmas. I've had one or two sodas, but basically just drink coffee and sparkling water now. I might take the next step and cut out coffee. It would help my heartburn loads.