Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011
      The old year has ebbed away
      Sparking with skyrockets into the night
      Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
      Brings to us all blessings and delight

      Happy New Year, y'all!

      Refinance Rates at 2.8%
      $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
      Mortgage.LendGo.com
    • Mrs. Captain Picard
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011

        Footnotes coach and I rang in the New Year with the Houston gang camping at Brazos Bend SP.  What an awesome way to start the year among friends, nature and caches.  Our resolution this year is to go lots of new places.  Happy New Year, everyone!
        Julie and Roger
        Mrs. Captain Picard

        On Jan 1, 2011 8:25 AM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

        The old year has ebbed away
        Sparking with skyrockets into the night
        Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
        Brings to us all blessings and delight

        Happy New Year, y'all!

        Refinance Rates at 2.8%
        $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
        Mortgage.LendGo.com
      • Dave Marquardt