Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Neat 'find'

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      Gee, I hope they got permission/license to use that logo! I'd hate to see Hungary banned from geocaching! LOL

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 5:57 AM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Neat 'find'

      Hello all, Happy Belated New Year!  Between Xmas and New Year's Eve,
      we were able to take a roadtrip to Budapest and Prague.  I put a pic
      in the Photos section of a cool 'find'.  Was walking down a street in
      Budapest and noticed a shop with some GPSr's in the window.  Went up
      to look closer and saw this.

      Hope everyone had a great holiday season, now it's back to work!
      Bryan