  • grrlfrog71
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hiya CachePals!!

      Just wanted to check in and let y'all know I AM alive. I've been
      offline since Dec. 13 due to my move and FIRST OFF, I want to THANK
      EVERYONE who came out to help me move that day!!!! You guys were so
      awesome and I really appreciate all the hard work!!!! I'm sorry we
      couldn't make an event out of it as all we did was talk about
      geocaching!!!! I am slowly getting unpacked and every day here is
      like Christmas as I open a new box to see what Moosiegirl and the
      Outlaw hid inside each one. Each box is a cache extravaganza!!!
      Thanks guys for your help prior to the move!!

      The holidays were hectic and crazy and I am looking forward to a much
      calmer new year. A belated "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" to
      everyone. I look forward to seeing you on the trails in 2004~~

      Cheers!!
      Grrlfrog & CacheChow

      PS - anyone interested in my Travel Bug called "The Kid's Twinkie
      Test" will be happy to know he visited the Hostess factory in San
      Francisco!!!
      http://img.groundspeak.com/track/log/46a581c9-1725-4bb4-bbfd-
      d38a5dab4a3a.jpg