2011 Resolutions

  • axxiues
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 26, 2010
      List of 2011 resolutions....

      Come people what would they be...

      Here are mine:......

      Reach 1000 caches

      Go to 2011 Texas Challenge (even if I have to hike there)

      To particpate in the 10 year anniversary

      Fly an airplane...

      Jump out of an airplane

      Scuba diving...

      Lose 45-50 pounds (more)

      Go horseback riding

      Go to Las Vegas..

      See the Grand Canyon

      See Nasa station in Houston.

      See Washington DC

      Remember to give thanks for what I have and what to give and to remember Im only human. Life goes on no matter what happens.

      Yes, I will come to more events/outings.

      WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 26, 2010
        My resolutions are the same as I've had for years:
        Survive the year
        Have an essentually good time doing it.

        BarbJ =Now there are the daily resolutions of the to-do list, usually broken....= Tygress

        Go to 2011 Texas Challenge (even if I have to hike there)

        To particpate in the 10 year anniversary

        Fly an airplane...

        Jump out of an airplane

        Scuba diving...

        Lose 45-50 pounds (more)

        Go horseback riding

        Go to Las Vegas..

        See the Grand Canyon

        See Nasa station in Houston.

        See Washington DC

        Remember to give thanks for what I have and what to give and to remember Im only human. Life goes on no matter what happens.

        Yes, I will come to more events/outings.

        WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

      • Jay Bingham
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 26, 2010

          Keepin’ it simple, I like that.

          +-+ Jay - BingOGT
          |+| Georgetown , TX USA

          Go to 2011 Texas Challenge (even if I have to hike there)

          To particpate in the 10 year anniversary

          Fly an airplane...

          Jump out of an airplane

          Scuba diving...

          Lose 45-50 pounds (more)

          Go horseback riding

          Go to Las Vegas ..

          See the Grand Canyon

          See Nasa station in Houston .

          See Washington DC

          Remember to give thanks for what I have and what to give and to remember Im only human. Life goes on no matter what happens.

          Yes, I will come to more events/outings.

          WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 27, 2010
            And, thus, keepable! =g=

            BarbJ/Tygress

            Go to 2011 Texas Challenge (even if I have to hike there)

            To particpate in the 10 year anniversary

            Fly an airplane...

            Jump out of an airplane

            Scuba diving...

            Lose 45-50 pounds (more)

            Go horseback riding

            Go to Las Vegas..

            See the Grand Canyon

            See Nasa station in Houston.

            See Washington DC

            Remember to give thanks for what I have and what to give and to remember Im only human. Life goes on no matter what happens.

            Yes, I will come to more events/outings.

            WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

            Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
            SeeRefinanceRates.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 27, 2010
              (PS).... but lacking, rather, in ambition.

              BarbJ =so it is= Tygress

              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 30, 2010
                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "axxiues" <axxiues@...> wrote:

                > List of 2011 resolutions....

                Good thread!

                Lose 20-50 lbs (20 being realistic, 50 being my reach)

                Quit smoking (which is basically done as of a month ago--I found if you start a new years resolution early it's more likely).

                Hit 300 finds

                Place some good hides

                :)

                Happy NE everyone!!!

                > Come people what would they be...
                >
                > Here are mine:......
                >
                > Reach 1000 caches
                >
                > Go to 2011 Texas Challenge (even if I have to hike there)
                >
                > To particpate in the 10 year anniversary
                >
                > Fly an airplane...
                >
                > Jump out of an airplane
                >
                > Scuba diving...
                >
                > Lose 45-50 pounds (more)
                >
                > Go horseback riding

                > Go to Las Vegas..
                >
                > See the Grand Canyon
                >
                > See Nasa station in Houston.
                >
                > See Washington DC
                >
                > Remember to give thanks for what I have and what to give and to remember Im only human. Life goes on no matter what happens.
                >
                > Yes, I will come to more events/outings.
                >
                > WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?

              • busybeetoni
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 2, 2011
                  Hit 200 finds (I'm currently at 74)
                  Exercise more (gc'ing is helping with that one)
                  Hide more gc's (so far 2)
                  Be grateful for finding an outdoor sport I love
                  Lose the proverbial 20 lbs

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "djdirkdiggla" <dirkvanderploeg@...> wrote:

                  > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "axxiues" <axxiues@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > List of 2011 resolutions....
                  > >
                  > Good thread!
                  >
                  > Lose 20-50 lbs (20 being realistic, 50 being my reach)
                  >
                  > Quit smoking (which is basically done as of a month ago--I found if you start a new years resolution early it's more likely).
                  >
                  > Hit 300 finds
                  >
                  > Place some good hides
                  >
                  > :)
                  >
                  > Happy NE everyone!!!
                  >

                  > > Come people what would they be...
                  > >
                  > > Here are mine:......
                  > >
                  > > Reach 1000 caches
                  > >
                  > > Go to 2011 Texas Challenge (even if I have to hike there)
                  > >
                  > > To particpate in the 10 year anniversary
                  > >
                  > > Fly an airplane...
                  > >
                  > > Jump out of an airplane
                  > >
                  > > Scuba diving...
                  > >
                  > > Lose 45-50 pounds (more)
                  > >
                  > > Go horseback riding

                  > > Go to Las Vegas..
                  > >
                  > > See the Grand Canyon
                  > >
                  > > See Nasa station in Houston.
                  > >
                  > > See Washington DC
                  > >
                  > > Remember to give thanks for what I have and what to give and to remember Im only human. Life goes on no matter what happens.
                  > >
                  > > Yes, I will come to more events/outings.
                  > >
                  > > WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?

                • Doc
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 15, 2011
                    Wanting to get out and do a full day (and I mean full day followed up with dinner at...  oh, I don't know...  Olive Garden?  heh, heh...)  of geocaching tomorrow with friends.  Who's game?

                    Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)
                    aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)
                    aka Barry, Son of Watt (Renaissance)

                  • Bill Ellis
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 15, 2011
                      The Wife and I are going to tackle the 12 caches around Mary Moore Searight Park in South Austin this Saturday Morning. Any are welcome!

                      On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:

                      Wanting to get out and do a full day (and I mean full day followed up with dinner at...  oh, I don't know...  Olive Garden?  heh, heh...)  of geocaching tomorrow with friends.  Who's game?

                    • Jim
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
                        The only resolution I think I've ever kept is also the last one I ever made: To no longer make resolutions.

                        Thus far, I've kept to that one for many many years.

                        That said, I do like your list.

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "axxiues" <axxiues@...> wrote:

                        > List of 2011 resolutions....
                        >
                        > Come people what would they be...
                        >
                        > Here are mine:......
                        >
                        > Reach 1000 caches
                        >
                        > Go to 2011 Texas Challenge (even if I have to hike there)
                        >
                        > To particpate in the 10 year anniversary
                        >
                        > Fly an airplane...
                        >
                        > Jump out of an airplane
                        >
                        > Scuba diving...
                        >
                        > Lose 45-50 pounds (more)
                        >
                        > Go horseback riding

                        > Go to Las Vegas..
                        >
                        > See the Grand Canyon
                        >
                        > See Nasa station in Houston.
                        >
                        > See Washington DC
                        >
                        > Remember to give thanks for what I have and what to give and to remember Im only human. Life goes on no matter what happens.
                        >
                        > Yes, I will come to more events/outings.
                        >
                        > WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?

                      • Victor Engel
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
                          Me, too!

                          On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Jim <budlah@...> wrote:
                          > The only resolution I think I've ever kept is also the last one I ever made:  To no longer make resolutions.
                          >
                          > Thus far, I've kept to that one for many many years.
                          >
                          > That said, I do like your list.

                        • Dirk
                          Message 12 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
                            I've kept mine. Not had a cig or dip since before Christmas. I've had one or two sodas, but basically just drink coffee and sparkling water now. I might take the next step and cut out coffee. It would help my heartburn loads.