Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Years Resolutions. This year....

  • Dave Marquardt
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 26, 2010
      Wow!  Losing weight and keeping it off is HARD, and losing that amount of weight is a huge accomplishment!  Congratulations!

      -Dave
       Balde Runner

      On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 5:21 PM, axxiues <axxiues@...> wrote:

      Has anybody accomplished their New Years Resolutions for the year 2010?

      I did. I m sorry I have to brag to someone. I m dying to tell someone at this late hour.I have lost 78 pounds this year and dropped to a size 33 pair of pants. It has a lot to do with geocaching...

      Also thanks to a few people out there for their support.

      Now I tune you back to your normal broadcast channel.

      Kay/Quinaxx