Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Thanks

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2004
      I want to echo Shelly's comments. We've only been caching for a few
      months and we've had a total blast doing it. Thanks to all those who
      support it.

      >>> mpain@... 1/1/2004 6:24:04 PM >>>
      I just got back from a stroll in St. Edward's Park. Without Geocaching
      would never have known how wonderful a park it is.

      Thanks to all who make it so fun-
      Thanks to the hiders-Keep 'em Comin'
      Thanks to the finders-Your comments are priceless.
      Thanks to the organizers-I'd never get anywhere without you.
      Thanks to the thinkers-Quite a challenge or two this year.
      Thanks to the patient-Hints have saved me more than once.
      Thanks to the game-Thanks for saying, "Yes, let's go!

      -Shelly

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      To visit your group on the web, go to:
    • austinalie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 19, 2004
        Thanks for the advice.  Obviously I gave the wrong impression.  I am not the least bit upset and would like to be supportive of anyone that was mistreated.  I wouldn't want to unsubscribe.   I enjoy the group and the humor in here a lot.  Sorry that I gave the wrong impression.  I was just curious about how this would work.   I will lurk and learn.
        LibertyLady
      • semperquestio
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 13, 2004
          Thanks to my TC sponsors and all who offered. Please, no one feel
          slighted, ther was nor rhyme nor reason to whom I picked. Grajek and
          Blizzard were first, that's all. :)

          Howard (SQ)
        • Di and Richard
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 15, 2004
            Message
            Thanks to lowracer and nedry for their sponsorship, and to all of ya'll who offered.

            team dirich92 Di & Rich
          • Brad Herrick
            Message 5 of 10 , May 16, 2005
              Thanks everyone. Just glad it's over.

              But let's not forget the most important parts of the first note...

              COOLER

              COMA

              and there is a connection (or will be on Saturday!)!

              Bwa Ha Ha Ha! (<-- evil doctoral laugh)
            • semperquestio
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 9, 2008
                Hi everyone! Yes, it's me. I just wanted to say hello and thank
                evryone for their kindness, concern, and support. It has been truly
                overwhelming and is making me rethink my place in this world. I won't
                even try to recall everyone by name cuz I know I wouls leave someone out.

                The latest info is that I will probably be here until Monday, then I
                will be a various rehab centers and such for a long time before and
                after surgery. I probably will not see home again for at least 6months.

                That being said, I will be spending most of my time in rehab or being
                bored. I am far more concerned about MrsSQ (Julie). I would greatly
                appreciate whatever help you can giver her. This is all gonna hit her
                soon and she will need someone to talk to or shoulders to cry on not
                to mention help with just day-to-day stuff that will be problematic
                for her while she tends to me.

                You have all done so much already, I hate to ask for more, but there
                it is.

                Again, my deepest thanks.
                Howard
              • Pete
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 9, 2008
                  I bet there will be more than a few volunteers for assistance, but next time you decide to go flying Howard, please use an airplane - GET BETTER SOON.

                  Paparazzi Pete and Wanakenagirl

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 9, 2008
                    =HUGS=

                    On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:22:35 -0000 "semperquestio" <sq@...> writes:
                    > Hi everyone! Yes, it's me. I just wanted to say hello and thank
                    > evryone for their kindness, concern, and support. It has been
                    > truly
                    > overwhelming and is making me rethink my place in this world. I
                    > won't
                    > even try to recall everyone by name cuz I know I wouls leave someone
                    > out.
                    >
                    > The latest info is that I will probably be here until Monday, then
                    > will be a various rehab centers and such for a long time before and
                    > after surgery. I probably will not see home again for at least
                    > 6months.
                    >
                    > That being said, I will be spending most of my time in rehab or
                    > being
                    > bored. I am far more concerned about MrsSQ (Julie). I would
                    > greatly
                    > appreciate whatever help you can giver her. This is all gonna hit
                    > her
                    > soon and she will need someone to talk to or shoulders to cry on
                    > not
                    > to mention help with just day-to-day stuff that will be problematic
                    > for her while she tends to me.
                    >
                    > You have all done so much already, I hate to ask for more, but
                    > there
                    > it is.
                    >
                    > Again, my deepest thanks.
                    > Howard

                    It isn't a lack of willpower, it's an abundance of momentum. --Cathy
                    Guisewite
                  • tx_bobcat
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 9, 2008
                      You got it :) cheers, brad