Wayne!

  • Jana Iannello
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 20, 2010
      Did anyone notice Wayne just hit 15K? Give it up for WAYNE, The
      Outlaw!! Congratulations! It has been my honor to go on many a caching
      trip with Wayne, and he is a class act. He is truly missed in the
      CenTex community. We love you, Wayne!
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 20, 2010
        Way to go, Wayne!  Nice to think that I've been there for a substantial percentage of these.  Say, like 2%! <G>

        Russ the waterweasel

        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 20, 2010
          woo woo!

          Way to go, Wayne!  Nice to think that I've been there for a substantial percentage of these.  Say, like 2%! <G>

          Russ the waterweasel

          Did anyone notice Wayne just hit 15K? Give it up for WAYNE, The
          Outlaw!! Congratulations! It has been my honor to go on many a caching
          trip with Wayne, and he is a class act. He is truly missed in the
          CenTex community. We love you, Wayne!

          Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
          SeeRefinanceRates.com
        • Esther Lopez
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 20, 2010
            Congrats Wayne!!!!!!!

            Esther/BGTx

          • shawnolsen@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 20, 2010
              CONGRATS WAYNE 15K ROCKS!!!

              Shawn/S6sputering at 1K
              In a message dated 12/20/2010 10:03:21 A.M. Central Standard Time, bigguy9211116@... writes:

              Congrats Wayne!!!!!!!

              Esther/BGTx

              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 20, 2010
                Congratulations Wayne!

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jana Iannello <cybercat@...> wrote:

                > Did anyone notice Wayne just hit 15K? Give it up for WAYNE, The
                > Outlaw!! Congratulations! It has been my honor to go on many a caching
                > trip with Wayne, and he is a class act. He is truly missed in the
                > CenTex community. We love you, Wayne!

              • Doc
                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 20, 2010
                  Congrats Wayne!  Do we need to have another event out at my place?  Camping for everyone, bonfire, etc...

                  Barr Ree, Son of Watt

                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 20, 2010
                    Woo hoo!  Congratulations!

                    ....and how many of the latest ones are out of state & possibly in the snow?!?!

                    Dana/aggiemd91

                    On 12/20/10 9:30 AM, Jana Iannello wrote:

                    Did anyone notice Wayne just hit 15K? Give it up for WAYNE, The
                    Outlaw!! Congratulations! It has been my honor to go on many a caching
                    trip with Wayne, and he is a class act. He is truly missed in the
                    CenTex community. We love you, Wayne!

                  • lowracer
                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 20, 2010
                      Whoop! I can say I was there back when he was only at 1K!

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jana Iannello <cybercat@...> wrote:

                      > Did anyone notice Wayne just hit 15K? Give it up for WAYNE, The
                      > Outlaw!! Congratulations! It has been my honor to go on many a caching
                      > trip with Wayne, and he is a class act. He is truly missed in the
                      > CenTex community. We love you, Wayne!

                    • softscienceofficer
                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 20, 2010
                        Awesome! Way to go Wayne!

                        Ed/SSO

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jana Iannello <cybercat@...> wrote:

                        > Did anyone notice Wayne just hit 15K? Give it up for WAYNE, The
                        > Outlaw!! Congratulations! It has been my honor to go on many a caching
                        > trip with Wayne, and he is a class act. He is truly missed in the
                        > CenTex community. We love you, Wayne!

                      • Jay Bingham
                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 21, 2010

                          I had not noticed it, thanks for pointing it out.

                          WAYNE, Congratulations.

                          +-+ Jay - BingOGT

                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 21, 2010
                            Great to see you caching again! Congrats!

                            Arnaud.

                            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jana Iannello <cybercat@...> wrote:

                            > Did anyone notice Wayne just hit 15K? Give it up for WAYNE, The
                            > Outlaw!! Congratulations! It has been my honor to go on many a caching
                            > trip with Wayne, and he is a class act. He is truly missed in the
                            > CenTex community. We love you, Wayne!

                          • iris9
                            Message 13 of 19 , Dec 21, 2010
                              Way to go Wayne !

                              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jana Iannello <cybercat@...> wrote:

                              > Did anyone notice Wayne just hit 15K? Give it up for WAYNE, The
                              > Outlaw!! Congratulations! It has been my honor to go on many a caching
                              > trip with Wayne, and he is a class act. He is truly missed in the
                              > CenTex community. We love you, Wayne!

                            • Dave Marquardt
                              Message 14 of 19 , Dec 26, 2010
                                Congratulations Wayne!

                                -Dave
                                 Balde Runner

                                On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Jana Iannello <cybercat@...> wrote:

                                Did anyone notice Wayne just hit 15K? Give it up for WAYNE, The
                                Outlaw!! Congratulations! It has been my honor to go on many a caching
                                trip with Wayne, and he is a class act. He is truly missed in the
                                CenTex community. We love you, Wayne!

                              • moosiegirltx
                                Message 15 of 19 , Jan 3, 2011
                                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jana Iannello <cybercat@...> wrote:

                                  > Did anyone notice Wayne just hit 15K? Give it up for WAYNE, The
                                  > Outlaw!! Congratulations!

                                  I'll say thanks for him, since he's on the road. He may not realize he's passed 15K until he reads this! LOL

                                  Candy
                                  moosiegirl
                                • Mrs. Captain Picard

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jan 3, 2011

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Jan 4, 2011
                                        Woot! Woot!

                                        Russ the waterweasel

                                        > Did anyone notice Wayne just hit 15K? Give it up for WAYNE, The
                                        > Outlaw!! Congratulations!

                                        I'll say thanks for him, since he's on the road. He may not realize he's passed 15K until he reads this! LOL

                                        Candy
                                        moosiegirl

                                      • Steve Fite
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Jan 4, 2011

                                          Wayne…. the gearjammin, geocaching… outlaw man!  Souper nice accomplishment and couldn’t happen to a better cacher (or truckdriver).  Congratulations

                                          Steve/mogasman