Milestone Miles - The Event!

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2010
      Friends and Milestoners!

      Here in Central Texas, we love to celebrate milestones!  To celebrate our own recent milestones (Footnotes coach at 5K and myself at 20K), we are throwing an event to celebrate EVERYONE'S milestones!  The plan is for you to tell us what your milestone is, we'll place a cache celebrating YOU in our new cache series and on January 29, everyone can hunt the caches then converge at Beefy's on the Green in Spring Branch (on 281 between Austin and San Antonio) and we'll celebrate with an event.

      You should plan on some surprises in store for you at the event!

      So, first thing I need everyone to do is to log a note to the event cache page and tell me what event you want celebrated.  It could be your number of cache finds, the number of months/years you've been a cacher, how many FTF's you have or your wedding to a fellow geocacher.  Whatever milestone you're proud of, we want to create a cache for you.  The more people who report a milestone, the longer the Milestone Miles series will be!

      The GC number of the event is GC2KE66  www.coord.info/GC2KE66 .  Log your milestone as soon as possible!

      Cheers,
      Julie (Mrs. Captain Picard)
      Roger (Footnotes coach)